Are you a Financial Adviser in the South West / South Coast looking to retire or exit from Financial Services with up to £25m of FuM?
Our client company was established in 2018 with offices based in Bournemouth. Previously a Mortgage Adviser, the owner obtained CMCOB licence to provide holistic financial planning advice and has grown from scratch their FuM to £3m.
Providing wealth management and financial advisory services to 50 clients with ability to absorb a further 50 – 100 wealth clients to build their FuM.
Offering independent financial advice with open architecture to enable clients to stay invested on existing investment mandates
The firm have strong financials with funding in place to support their growth plans through acquisitions.
Option – Sell and Go
This is ideal if:
- You are considering retirement
- You want a fair and highly competitive price for your client bank
- You would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients
- You want your clients to be looked after by local IFAs
Generally a multiple of 3.5x of ongoing fee income.
Typical deal structure of 50% upfront on completion, 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
- Independent Financial Advice
- Open architecture to leave clients on existing mandates whilst new relationships are built with advisers
- Deals are non-contingent to moving clients to in-house DFM / centralised investment proposition
- Honour existing charging structures during the deferred buyout period
- Happy with asset purchase
- You must be a Financial Adviser with FuM of up to £25m
- Clean compliance record with no / few upheld complaints
South West / South Coast
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.