Are you looking for a long-established and well-respected listed Acquirer offering independent financial advice with super-fast industry leading payment terms?
Our client is a highly profitable National Financial Advisory Group with AUM of c.£15bn. With an EBITDA margin of over 30% the company have robust financials in terms of profitability and healthy balance sheet, Employing 650 people across multiple offices throughout the UK they are able to provide local advice to around 11,000 clients.
The company have tried and tested experience of acquiring IFA firms where there is no intention of disturbing clients by leaving their investments on existing mandates and same charging structure during the deferred buyout period unless discounts can be offered from economies of scale. Their USP is the ability for the seller to take an active part in the bespoke selection of the most suitable relationship adviser(s) to match individual clients needs in both complexity of advice and relationship nuances.
Acquisition Deal Value
- High multiples of recurring income – typically 4 times or higher
- 50% upfront plus remainder over a market leading speedy deferment period (enquire now to find out more)
- Preference for asset sales with built in compensation towards corporation tax (if any)
- Opportunity for TUPE of support staff and employed advisors
- Having an industry leading fast buyout period and highly competitive multiples this means:
- Higher multiple to help compensate for corporation tax
- Avoids additional warranties / personal guarantees for contingent liabilities over past advice
- Ability for the vendor to liquidate the company much earlier to end liability for past advice
- Client centric team built on integrity and expertise
- Independent Wealth Manager where deals are not contingent on moving investments to their in-house DFM which accounts for c1/3rd of total funds under management
- Listed company which is highly profitable with enhanced stock exchange governance through being a quoted plc
- Over 30 years established, and with multiple acquisitions the firm have a proven track record of retention of clients and can offer you past sellers to speak with for testimonials
- TUPE of staff means that employment contracts can be transferred without loss of employee benefits
- Integration is led by sellers where the seller writes to all clients and arranges personal introduction of new adviser (involved in the choice of Adviser that best suits the client)
- DB Pension transfers will be considered subject to due diligence of compliance health check on size of transfer, age at transfer, ceding scheme and rationale behind the transfer
- Due to having local IFAs servicing 11,000 clients spread across the entire country they will consider client banks across the UK
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Average client size should have holdings of c£300k per household or active accumulators of wealth
- Ideal combined FuM of c£30m to £150m (deals above this also considered)
- Nationwide opportunities (all locations considered)
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.