Are you a Financial Advisor or owner of a financial advice firm based in Wessex or the Home Counties area seeking an exit from financial services and wanting your clients to be looked after by a long-established Chartered Wealth business?
- Sell and retire
Acquisition Deal Value
Competitive multiple of recurring income of between 3 and 3.5 times with a payment structure typically over 2 years.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors where:
- You are based in London, Surrey, Hampshire, Wiltshire or Dorset
- Wanting to sell to a long-established privately-owned firm with experience of acquiring other firms
- The firm are unlikely to make any immediate changes to investment mandates or charging structures
- Want competitive deal terms from a financially robust business
Established 30 years ago, the firm have offices in London, Surrey, Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire. Within the top 5 firms of one of the UK’s largest networks, the group is well run by five experienced directors. The team of Advisers include 5 Chartered Planners, 19 Diploma qualified Advisers,7 Mortgage & Protection Advisers, and c20 support team. With a mixture of wealth, managing circa £700m of FuM and substantial mortgage and protection business the firm deliver high-quality financial advice together with an excellent service experience to their clients. They have built a large team of highly-qualified advisers, each of whom understand how best to navigate the complicated financial decisions needed to meet your clients’ needs and deliver to a high standard. The firm have completed various acquisitions of client banks from retiring advisers and successfully integrated the merger and acquisition of three large advice firms, thereby having the required experience to ensure a smooth migration and retention of clients.
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Ideal locations – anywhere in London, Surrey, Hampshire, Wiltshire or Dorset
- Vendor should be available for handover meetings
- Most firms considered irrespective of size
Financial Advisor Acquisition Benefits
- Open architecture will be available through an Independent division (would consider leaving acquired entity intact with change of control)
- Minimal changes to existing investment proposition or charging structure
- Highly experienced and successful team leading the business
- Has substantial funding in place for growth through acquisition
- Strong footprint of local advisers for ongoing face-to-face advice
- Tried and tested model of previous acquisitions
London, Surrey, Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.