Are you a Financial Advisor in South West England or South Wales and looking to retire or exit from the Financial Services industry?
This individual has 20 years’ experience within Financial Services and the last 14 running his own IFA business. As a Registered Individual of a multi-award winning Nationwide Company the firm offer restricted advice to new clients with the open architecture ability to leave acquired clients on existing investment mandates where ethis remains the most suitable advice.
‘Sell and go” (stay for handover)
This option would suit Financial Advisors who are ready to retire following a smooth handover of clients to the new adviser who will assume responsibility for future relationship.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors:
- Considering retirement
- You would like your clients to receive an ongoing service from a highly qualified and professional Financial Advisor – preferably face-to-face advice but offers combination of video / telephone and F2F if required.
- Happy to consider an Asset Purchase
Offering a competitive acquisition deal of typically c3.5 to 4 times recurring income
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Ideally, the client bank should be circa £20m of FuM
- Preference for Asset Purchase
- Ideal locations – South West & Cardiff / South Wales
- Would consider keeping on support staff post sale
- Will retain existing charging structures during the deferred buyout period
- Competitive multiple of recurring income
South West, M5 Corridor Bristol, Weston-Super-Mare, Dorset & Cardiff (South Wales)
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK