Are you an IFA firm with minimum £100 million of Funds under Management with at least 4 RI’s, looking to sell your business, but stay on for a period of 3 years to transition and grow the business before retirement or exit from the Financial Services industry?
The Company – Our client company is financially strong with a ‘plc’ parent who is a leading name in the world of financial services. This national advice business has been active in developing regional hubs to grow its UK footprint, they are looking to continue developing these further by integrating sub-hubs into these offices.
Options: IFA firm buy-out
They will transition your business into one of their existing regional hubs across the UK. You will work closely with the Regional Director to smoothly transition your team and your clients. They employ high quality Advisers to service their acquired clients to ensure they continue to receive first class advice and service.
Value: 1% of Funds under Management upfront
Further 1% of Funds under Management (including growth) in 3 years
Potential to be employed to assist in transitioning top clients and your team for circa 3 years
This is an ideal opportunity if you:
- Are an owner(s) of successful financial planning firms, and interested in selling your business while crucially ensuring their clients continue to receive a high quality of service from highly qualified employed advisers.
- Are considering retirement / semi-retirement in 3 years’ time
- Want to play an important part in the transition of your business into the newly acquired business
- Want an employed contract throughout the transition period
- Would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients / business
- Want your existing Advisers to remain with the business (under employed contracts) and offer them greater security and career advancement in the future
- Only want to deal with a financially sound and highly reputable Financial Advisory firm
- The company has three financial planning strategies available in order to provide the best possible financial advice to clients by using their Financial Planners, investment platforms and fund management through their DFMs.
- For the Financial Advisers being brought in to look after the care of your clients, they will be strengthened by receiving full paraplanning and administration support.
- Modern client portal technology is being utilised to assist clients in reviewing their portfolios online and to discover additional opportunities.
- The company’s vision is to continually improve at every level of their organisation, and take pride in developing and retaining their growing team of advisers.
In order to be considered:
- Ideally, be have an established client bank with circa £100 million of Funds under Management and 4 RI’s
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to further discuss this opportunity, or email us at [email protected] with your interest and details to receive a call from one
of our Senior team.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.