Are you a Financial Adviser looking to semi-retire from Financial Services or sell your client bank and continue advising post-sale? Does the prospect of supporting an emerging IFA business as it develops excite you?
Our client is an emerging IFA business led by a qualified Financial Adviser who is open to the seller staying after purchase.
This is an exciting opportunity for Financial Advisers who are looking to sell their client bank and would like to continue advising or support the company as it develops. The firm has strong financials and AIP for funding of up to £1m to support their growth plans through acquisitions.
Our client is seeking a client bank with RI of £300k. They have no set centralised investment proposition and offering open architecture to enable clients to stay invested on existing investment mandates.
Option – Sell and Stay
This is ideal if:
- You are considering semi-retirement
- You would like to give up running your advisory business, however, not ready to stop advising
- You want to create a capital event with a highly competitive price for your business with ongoing remuneration for continuing to advise
- You would like open architecture to allow your client to migrate on existing mandates where these best meet the clients’ needs
Generally a multiple of 3.5x or above of ongoing fee income.
Typical deal structure of 50% upfront on completion, 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
- Independent Financial Advice
- Open architecture to leave clients on existing mandates
- Honour existing charging structures
- You must be a Financial Adviser, with ongoing circa £300,000
- Clean compliance record with no / few upheld complaints
- Asset purchase only
- Will not consider DBTs
Ideally, Newcastle or Greater London. Will consider Nationwide
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.