Are you a Financial Adviser in Norwich or Cambridge looking to semi-retire or to sell your client bank but continue advising for 12 months?
Our client is an emerging company led by a Chartered Financial Planner with bancassurance and stock broker experience, who is looking to acquire an IFA business and is open to the seller staying on after purchase for up to 12 months. With no minimum FuM and open architecture available for clients, this is an excellent opportunity for Financial Advisors looking to semi-retire or continue advising post-sale.
Sell and Stay
This is ideal if:
- You are considering retirement / semi-retirement
- You would like to give up running your advisory business, however, not ready to stop advising for another 12 months
- You want to create a capital event with a highly competitive price for your business with ongoing remuneration for continuing to advise
- You would like open architecture to allow your client to migrate on existing mandates where these best meet the clients’ needs
Generally a multiple of 3.5x to 4x of ongoing fee income.
Typical deal structure of 50% upfront on completion, 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
- Independent Financial Advice
- Open architecture to leave clients on existing mandates whilst new relationships are built with advisers
- Deals are non-contingent to moving clients to in-house DFM / centralised investment proposition
- Honour existing charging structures
- You must be a Financial Adviser, with ongoing recurring income
- Clean compliance record with no / few upheld complaints
- Asset purchase only
- Will not consider DBTs
Norwich or Cambridge
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.