Are you a Financial Adviser in London, South East or South Midlands looking to retire or exit from Financial Services and want your clients to continue receiving independent financial advice?
Our client company is a well-established IFA firm founded in 2002 which is led by a highly experienced individual. They are an authorised representative of a leading national wealth management firm providing independent financial planning to clients and companies. With expertise in a variety of areas including Estate Planning, Investment Management and Retirement Planning, prospective sellers can be assured their clients will be handed over to a firm capable of providing a range of quality financial advice. Over the years, the firm has grown organically and through acquisitions. They are seeking to acquire an IFA business in London or the South East or South Midlands with between £50k to £100k in RI, and are open to either share or asset purchases.
Option – Sell and Go
This is ideal if:
- You are considering retirement
- You want a fair price for your client bank
- You would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients
- You only want to deal with a financially sound and highly reputable Independent Financial Advisory firm
- You want your clients to be looked after by local IFAs
Option – Sell and Stay
This is ideal if:
- You are considering semi-retirement
- You would like to give up running your advisory business, however, not ready to stop advising
- You want to create a capital event with a highly competitive price for your business with ongoing remuneration for continuing to advise
Generally, a multiple of 3x to 3.5x of ongoing fee income.
Typical deal structure of 50% upfront on completion, 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
- Independent Financial Advice
- The capacity to absorb clients and continue to offer exceptional client servicing.
- Deals are non-contingent to moving clients to in-house centralised investment proposition
- Honour existing charging structures during the deferred buyout period
- Tried and tested acquisition model which will enable smooth transition of clients to maximise retention
- Open to share or asset purchases
- You must be a Financial Adviser, with ongoing recurring income of between £50,000 and £100,000
- Clean compliance record with no / few upheld complaints
- Open to either asset or share purchase
London, South East or South Midlands
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.