Are you a directly authorised Financial Adviser in London or Manchester with a relatively small client bank looking to exit from Financial Services or create a capital event and stay post sale?
Our client company is an emerging financial advice firm with offices based in London and Manchester who offer wealth management and tax planning services to their clients. One of the co-owners has had 7 years experience as an employed IFA and is ready to establish his own IFA business. His partner is a Commercial Barrister whom has outsourced financial services business. Together they are looking to create and expand a tax and wealth planning firm supporting legal professionals, from newly qualified to King’s Council, in achieving and maintaining their ideal life over the long term through tax and wealth planning. Their services are unbiased, holistic, and efficient. Hence, they are looking to acquire a client bank with no minimum FuM. They are offering open architecture enabling clients to stay invested on existing investment mandates and deals are not contingent on clients moving to CIP.
Option – Sell and Go
This is ideal if:
- You are considering retirement
- You want a fair and highly competitive price for your client bank
- You would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients
- You want your clients to be looked after by local IFAs
Option – Sell and Stay
This is ideal if:
- You are considering semi-retirement
- You would like to give up running your advisory business, however, not ready to stop advising
- You want to create a capital event with a highly competitive price for your business with ongoing remuneration for continuing to advise
- You would like open architecture to allow your client to migrate on existing mandates where these best meet the clients’ needs
Generally a multiple of 3.5x to 4x of ongoing fee income.
Typical deal structure of 50% upfront on completion, 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
- Independent Financial Advice
- Open architecture to leave clients on existing mandates whilst new relationships are built with advisers
- Honour existing charging structures
- You must be a Financial Adviser, with ongoing recurring income
- Clean compliance record
- Asset purchase only
- Will not consider DBTs
London or Manchester
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.