Are you a East Midlands based Financial Advisor with c£20m – £90m FuM seeking retirement from financial services and wanting to sell to a local IFA practice?
The Acquiring Company
A local Independent financial advisor who has experience of building a highly successful IFA practice working with medical professionals and other high net worth clients.
The firm offer a risk-managed approach to financial planning and wealth creation as well as the highest levels of professionalism and personalised approach. Honesty, integrity, humility and reliability are the core values, working hard to earn client’s trust with a view to building a long-term intergenerational relationship with them.
As well as working with HNW individuals and families, they specialise in working with business owners in helping them to build their wealth through building their businesses and have contributed to the success of many organisations across the UK.
The owner has additional advanced qualifications in trusts, pensions, equity release and long-term care and is authorised to conduct occupational pension transfers.
Having open architecture will allow him to maintain acquired clients on existing investment mandates and retain exiting charging structures linking any increases with an enhanced service proposition.
The firm has substantial capital and funding in place to acquire a series of acquisitions. Ideal firm sizes would have between £20m and £90m of FuM..
Available Acquisition Options:
Sell and Retire
This would suit a Financial Advisor looking to give up being an Authorised Adviser, although be available for handover meetings to ensure there is a smooth transition.
Acquisition Deal Value
Offering a competitive acquisition deal of typically c3 to 4 times recurring income payment with 50% upfront followed by 2 deferred payments of 25% after the 1st and 2ndanniversaries.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors:
- Considering retirement
- Would like a structured handover that is sensitive to your clients and passing clients to local advisers offering attentive client centric service proposition
- Only want to deal with a Midlands / East Midlands based IFA
- Want an independent financial adviser with Open Architecture, where clients can remain on existing investment mandates and charging structures
- Fully independent
- A seamless transition which enables you to still be available in the background if they had any queries and to support the adviser – thus maximising retention of clients
- Leave clients on existing investment mandates and not disrupt anything until strong relationships have been formed.
- Receptive to maintaining existing ongoing fees
- Substantial capital available to fund acquisitions
Midlands & East Midlands
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate; we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.