Are you a Financial Advisor in Greater London or M25 Corridor and looking to retire or exit from the Financial Services industry?
This individual has 13 years’ experience within Financial Services. Having provided Paraplanning support to some of the City’s top IFAs this individual became a Registered Individual in 2021 for this leading national independent chartered wealth management firm with prestigious offices in the city of London. This enables them to benefit from inhouse paraplanning and compliance so that they can focus on providing their clients with a first-class service. They provide holistic financial planning advice specialising in retirement, investments, insurance and inheritance/trust planning. This offers full capacity to absorb a retiring IFA’s client bank.
‘Sell and go” (stay for handover)
This option would suit Financial Advisors who are ready to retire following a smooth handover of clients to the new adviser who will assume responsibility for future relationship.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based anywhere in Greater London or M25 Corridor, who:
- Are considering retirement
- You would like your clients to receive an ongoing service from a highly qualified and professional Financial Advisor
- Preference is for an asset purchase but wouldn’t rule out a share purchases for the right business
- Open architecture where the intention would be to make no immediate changes to existing investment mandates, unless in the client’s best interest and would leave ongoing charges structure in place during the deferred buyout period
Open to a long earn out but would also look at some upfront cost. Has a budget of around £200k – £300k.
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Ideally, the client bank should be circa £10 – £20m of FuM
- Clean compliance and complaint history
- Would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients
- The ability for a sole IFA to absorb additional clients and continuing to offer exceptional client servicing
- Opportunity to be fully involved with the transition process and handing over clients to someone who is friendly, approachable and puts clients first
Greater London or M25 Corridor
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK