Are you a Financial Advisor based in London / South East and looking to sell your client bank to a well established firm who will look after your clients?
They were established over 15 years ago and are now recognised as one of the go-to firms for mortgages, investments, pensions and insurance. They pride themselves on getting to know their clients so that they can provide the best advice for today and for the future. The firm’s up-to-date expert knowledge of the industry means their clients can be assured their money is in safe hands.
‘Sell and stay” (for handover)
This option would suit Financial Advisors wanting to sell their clients but stay on in a consultancy agreement for 18-24 months for a smooth handover and minimum attrition.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based anywhere in London or the South East, who:
- Are considering retirement
- You would like your clients to receive an ongoing service from dynamic and highly qualified Financial Advisors
- You only want to deal with a highly reputable firm with 15 years experience and is financially sound
Typically, 3-4 times with payment terms of 50% upfront, followed by 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Ideally, the client bank should be circa £20m-£35m of FuM which consists or c. 40-50 client households.
- Clean compliance and complaint history.
- With offices in Central London, they are able to easily cover London and South East
- Ability to be involved in a consultancy role for 18-24 months to undertake a handover process of your clients to the new Financial Advisor to ensure seamless transition of service
London and South East
Call us now on 0203 9506 152 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK.