Are you a Financial Advisor or firm based in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire or Hertfordshire and looking to retire or exit from the Financial Services industry?
This growing Wealth Management firm with £80m Funds Under Management has aspirations of doubling their FuM over the next 18 months through organic growth and further acquisitions and are on track to achieve this. The firm is led by highly experienced individuals with positive approach to business. With funding n place, they are seeking to acquire another £80m of Funds Under Management spread over 2-3 acquisitions.
‘Sell and Go’ (stay for handover)
This option would suit Financial Advisors who are ready to retire following a smooth handover of clients to the new adviser who will assume responsibility for future relationship.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based anywhere in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire or Hertfordshire, who:
· Are considering retirement
· Want a fair price for your client bank of 3-4 times recurring income
· Want to sell your business to a firm who have successfully completed previous acquisitions
· Want their clients to continue to have ability to be serviced face to face
· Only want to deal with a company that has funding in place
· Will consider asset or share purchases
· Directly authorised firm with open architecture where the intention would be to make no immediate changes to existing investment mandates, unless in the client’s best interest and would leave ongoing charges structure in place during the deferred buyout period
· Typically, 3-4 times with payment terms of 50% upfront, followed by 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Ideally, each client bank should be circa £20m of FuM and recurring income of £100k (will consider lower or higher)
- Clean compliance and complaint history
· Full independent advice with open architecture and willing to retain existing investment mandates
· Team of 3 IFA’s and 1 Mortgage Broker, plus 4 in the support staff
· Unlikely to make changes to existing fee charges during the deferred buyout period whilst the acquiring firm builds client trust
Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire or Hertfordshire
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.