Are you a Financial Advisor or firm based in Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire or Exeter and looking to retire or exit from the Financial Services industry?
This growing Wealth Management firm with £200m Funds Under Management has aspirations of doubling their FuM in 2023 through organic growth and further acquisitions. They have completed 9 acquisitions to date so have developed a tried and tested model which is excellent for client retention. The firm is led by highly experienced individuals with positive approach to business. With funding in place, they are seeking to acquire another £200m of Funds Under Management spread over 3-4 acquisitions.
‘Sell and Go’ (stay for handover)
This option would suit Financial Advisors who are ready to retire following a smooth handover of clients to the new adviser who will assume responsibility for future relationship.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based anywhere in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire or Hertfordshire, who:
- Are considering retirement
- Want a fair price for your client bank of 3-4 times recurring income
- Want to sell your business to a firm who have successfully completed previous acquisitions
- Want their clients to continue to have ability to be serviced face to face
- Only want to deal with a company that has funding in place
- Preference is for asset purchases but would consider a share purchase
- Directly authorised firm with open architecture where the intention would be to make no immediate changes to existing investment mandates, unless in the client’s best interest and would leave ongoing charges structure in place during the deferred buyout period
- Typically, 3-4 times with payment terms of 50% upfront, followed by 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Will consider sound businesses from £10m to £100m FuM
- Clean compliance and complaint history
- Full independent advice with open architecture and willing to retain existing investment mandates
- Team of 4 IFAs, 1 Mortgage Advisor, plus 6 in the support staff
- Unlikely to make changes to existing fee charges during the deferred buyout period whilst the acquiring firm builds client trust
- Happy with share and asset purchases subject to due diligence
Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire or Exeter
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.