Are you a Financial Adviser in the North West looking to retire or exit from Financial Services with £15m to £20m of FuM?
Our client company was established in 2020 with offices based in Manchester. They have 2 advisers and 2 support staff. The Principal has over 10 years experience as a Chartered Financial Planner prior to setting up his own directly authorised advisory business.
Offering independent financial advice with open architecture to enable clients to stay invested on existing investment mandates
They have an excellent acquisition track record by having undertaken 2 previous acquisitions, where they have developed a tried and tested model of retaining clients.
Option – Sell and Go
This is ideal if:
- You are considering retirement
- You want a fair and highly competitive price for your client bank
- You would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients
- You only want to deal with a financially sound and highly reputable Independent Financial Advisory firm
- You want your clients to be looked after by local IFAs
Generally a multiple of 3.5x to 4x of ongoing fee income.
Typical deal structure of 50% upfront on completion, 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
- Independent Financial Advice
- Open architecture to leave clients on existing mandates whilst new relationships are built with advisers
- Deals are non-contingent to moving clients to centralised investment proposition
- Honour existing charging structures during the deferred buyout period – the firm’s normal ongoing charge id 0.5%
- Tried and tested acquisition model which will enable smooth transition of clients to maximise retention – ability to speak with previous vendors for testimonials
- You must be a Financial Adviser, with around £15m to £20m Funds under Management
- Clean compliance record with no / few upheld complaints
- The client bank should not have any DB Pension Transfers
- Preference for an asset purchase
Greater Manchester and Cheshire
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.