Are you a Financial Advisory business serving ex-Pat clients, preferably based in Spain or Portugal which has IDD/MiFID EU licence seeking retirement and sale of your client bank to an established independent wealth advisory firm whose head office is in Gibraltar?
Sell and retire – acquisition option
This option would suit a small IFA family practice where the owners are retiring and are wanting to sell their client book with up to £30m of funds under management with recurring income revenues of circa £150k.
Acquisition Deal Value
Would consider paying 3 to 4 times recurring income for the right client bank with a payment structure, typically over 30 to 36 months.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based in Spain or Portugal, although would also suit UK IFA businesses with ex-Pat connections where you:
- Are considering retirement and want your clients to be looked after by an experienced and well-respected wealth management firm dedicated to helping expats and their families
- Want independent wealth management advice for your clients
- Want the reassurance of highly satisfied clients by the acquiring firm as evidenced by reviews with an excellent 4.7 out of 5 rating on Trustpilot (88 reviews)
- Require your Clients to receive value tax-led ongoing wealth management advisory service
- Want fair and transparent client charging and a company that does not employ commission hungry self-employed advisers who try to sell life insurance products with very high commission structures
The firm was established in 2007. They operate from a highly regulated Financial Centre in Gibraltar with an FCA authorised office in Central London and satellite offices in Spain and Portugal.
With revenues in 7 figures and strong profitability this firm has adequate cash resources without a need for borrowing to cover the upfront payment for most purchases.
They are regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide financial services in the UK. Their team of specialists are professionally qualified, as an absolute minimum, to UK Level 4 Standards and authorised to give UK advice by the Financial Conduct Authority.
95% of their clients are Brits with:
- 50% in Europe
- 25% in UK
- 25% in Africa (mainly) and Middle East
They provide the following services:
- Retirement planning
- Tax planning (including- Estate and Succession Planning)
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management Advice – with plans to acquire a discretionary license in the near future
- Relocation Advice – Global Tax Residency
- Insurance Solutions
- Family Office
- Risk Management Solutions
They have always taken pride in their high standards of client service in their care, which has resulted in high client retention rates.
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Would prefer smaller financial advisory firms based in Spain or Portugal, ideally holding IDD/MiFID EU licence
- Would consider acquiring a UK IFA business with ex-Pat connections or with high net worth UK based clients, with the ability to service these from their London satellite office
- Funds under management of up to £30m
- Recurring income of circa £150k
- Preferably an asset purchase, with payment terms over 30 to 36 months
Financial Advisor Client Acquisition Benefits
- Established in 2007 with a highly successful track record of providing a comprehensive wealth management and tax planning service to Expats living in Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar, Africa and the Middle East
- Head Office located in Gibraltar with satellite offices in London, Spain and Portugal
- Professional connections – both a law firm and a top 20 ranked global accountancy network.
- Strong financials for peace of mind with payment terms
Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar or London
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.