Are you a London or South East based Financial Advisor(s) based within 30 miles of Golders Green looking to retire and want your clients to be serviced by a highly regarded Chartered Wealth Managers which has been established for 20 years?
Sell and retire – acquisition option
This option would suit Financial Advisors considering retirement with up to £70m of Funds under Management with average holdings per client of £250k and above.
Preferably the seller would be happy to stay on post sale for circa 12 months to help with the smooth transition of clients to the firm’s discretionary investment management proposition with TER’s of c1.75% – 1.85%. Any switch would always meet the client’s best interest; with the caveat that the firm have open architecture to maintain existing investment mandates where appropriate. Furthermore, by staying on post sale the seller will embed strong client relationships with the successor advisor before leaving and thus ensuring the client is at the heart of the process.
Acquisition Deal Value
Competitive multiple of recurring income of between 3 and 4 times with a payment structure typically over 2 years.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based in London or South East (ideally, but not essentially within 30 miles of Golders Green) where you:
- Are considering retirement and want your clients to be looked after by an independent financial advice firm, whilst complemented by a high-quality bespoke investment management service
- Want the acquirer to have open architecture, where client’s investments can remain on existing mandates and charging structures, with no plans for immediate changes unless where the firm can add clear value to the client
- Want to handover to a firm with over 20 years’ experience of looking after £140m of Funds under Management
- Require a financially robust firm with net worth in 7 figures to stand behind the payment structure
This family firm was established 20 years ago and has a range of highly qualified Chartered Wealth Managers, Chartered Investment Managers, Financial Planners, Economist and back office support staff.
The principal owns a sister business which is involved with ex-pats and through this firm it acquired a Guernsey Pension Fund from a renowned leading investment bank.
As well as looking after clients from all walks of life the firm has grown a high-net-worth client bank through word-of-mouth recommendations from highly satisfied clients and professional introductions from lawyers and accountants. The principal is regularly invited to speak at The Jewish Agency with a specialism in helping people considering Aliyah.
The firm manage c£140m of Funds under Management.
They have always taken pride in their high standards of client service and in their care, which has resulted in high client retention rates.
The firm have cash reserves to fund a suitable acquisition(s).
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Average client holdings should be £250k or over
- Will consider acquisitions with funds under management of up to c£70m or a combination of acquisitions to achieve this
- Ideally, but not essentially the client bank should be based within 30 miles of Golders Green.
- Will only consider an asset purchase, however a premium on multiple will be paid to reflect this
- Would prefer the seller to stay on to help with the transition for up to 12 months, and would be happy to pay a further sum, above the agreed selling price, based on the successful take up of their DFM proposition
Financial Advisor Client Acquisition Benefits
- Directly authorised, independent with open architecture
- Offers in-house DFM
- Office located in Golders Green
- Business established 20 years ago with sound financials and excellent track record
London and South East (ideally within 30 miles of Golders Green)
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.