Are you a Financial Advisor or Advisory firm in the South of England seeking an exit from financial services with no minimum FuM and deal sizes up to £10m consideration?
- Sell and retire
- Sell and stay
Acquisition Deal Value
Competitive multiple of recurring income generally between 3.3 and 3.8 times with a payment structure of 50% upfront followed by 25% after 12 months and 25% after 24 months.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors where:
- You are based in the South of England
- The bulk of investments are platform enabled
- You want to handover to a firm who have experience of previous acquisitions
- Require a firm with funding in place for suitable ongoing acquisition programme of up to £10m consideration
- Will consider asset or share purchases
This directly authorised IFA business with head office in Southampton, and two other satellite offices in Dorset and Hampshire have an existing footprint from Advisers in place to cover Bristol to Brighton and Southampton to Oxford & Milton Keynes. The two individuals behind the firm include a mixture of 20 years financial services experience and 29 years chartered accountancy. The firm have been building assets under management through referrals, online marketing and acquisitions.
The firm currently offer multi asset / multi manager solutions, typically through Standard Life Myfolio. However, they are creating their own DFM by attracting fund managers from a leading global fund management house. Their future model will enable existing investment mandates to remain with existing providers where this is in the client’s best interest or move to fully-diversified, discretionary-managed investment solutions where portfolios will be continually monitored to make sure they perform as expected and remain within the client’s chosen risk profile.
With £200m FuM and contracts in place for additional £100m the firm have an excellent fund base for growth. With 7 IFA’s across a wide geographical patch and ability to recruit new advisers to meet the demands of acquisitions, clients will continue to receive high-quality ongoing servicing. Adviser charges can range from 0.5% to1% dependent on the servicing structure that best suits the client’s needs.
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- All size firms considered
- Ideal locations – South of England, plus will consider creating larger hubs with £100m or over in most parts of the UK
Financial Advisor Acquisition Benefits
- Directly authorised, independent with open architecture
- Uses multi-asset / multi manager solutions and creating own DFM
- Has funding in place for growth through acquisition
- Will consider asset or share purchases, with the latter benefitting the vendor for Entrepreneur Relief
South of England (Bristol to Brighton and Southampton to Milton Keynes)
Nationwide for the creation of larger hubs with minimum of £100m FuM
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.