Are you a Financial Advisor based near Borehamwood (Herts, Essex or North London) with £10m to £15m FuM seeking to retire and sell your client bank to a local Chartered Financial Planner?
- Sell and retire (be involved with a smooth handover of clients)
Acquisition Deal Value
Competitive multiple of recurring income of between 3 and 3.5 times with a payment structure typically over 2 years.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors where:
- You are based in Hertfordshire, Essex or North London.
- Have Funds under Management between £10m and £15m
- Want to hand over to a long-established financial planning firm of over 20 years with an annual turnover of £3/4m
- Included in VouchedFor’s Top Rated Financial Adviser Guide in 2019 and 2020
- You want your clients to be looked after by a firm who treats all clients like you would want to be treated yourself which is why many of their client relationships develop into friendships
This financial planning business is an appointed representative of a major network and has been established for over 20 years. The business operates from a good-sized office with meeting rooms in Borehamwood. As well as the Principal being a Chartered Financial Planner the firm have 2 Mortgage & Protection Advisers and 5 support staff. Whilst the firm are continuously growing organically from referrals, they are keen to accelerate the growth with an acquisition of a client bank with circa £10m to £15m FuM. This is likely to suit a 1 to 2-person firm looking to retire / exit from financial services. The firm would have access to being able to provide open architecture, so that investments and pensions with different providers and platforms can be maintained on existing investment mandates. The business has healthy surplus credit bank balances to cover professional fees and upfront acquisition payment.
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Ideal locations – Hertfordshire, Essex or North London
- FuM of £10m to £15m
Financial Advisor Acquisition Benefits
- Availability of open architecture for ongoing servicing of existing investment mandates
- Long established family-owned local Chartered financial planning business which is trusted locally
- Has funding in place for growth through acquisition
- Understands the need to take time to build strong client relationships before making changes to maximise retention of clients
- Offers cashflow modelling using Voyant for all clients as well as providing a comprehensive financial planning service to clients
Borehamwood (Hertfordshire, Essex and North London)
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.