Are you a Financial Advisor based in Devon or Cornwall (from Okehampton to Falmouth) looking to retire and want your clients to be serviced by a local Independent Financial Advisor?
With a career history spanning over 20 years as a Financial Advisor and the last 10 years having established her own business our client brings a wealth of knowledge in advising affluent and high net worth personal clients. Known to be a specialist in investment and inheritance tax planning, particularly in the field of Court of Protection cases, working closely with Local Authorities, Trustees and Solicitors, our client ensures that her client’s interests are always put to the forefront of everything she does when considering their financial needs and goals. She is seeking to acquire a client bank based anywhere across her existing patch between Okehampton, Devon and Falmouth, Cornwall.
Immediate Buy-out (sell and go)
With capacity to absorb a retiring client bank this will enable you to be reassured that your clients will continue to receive high quality independent financial advice after your retirement.
- 3.55x recurring income paid over 3-year period
- With 100% of recurring income paid upfront on contract date
This is an ideal opportunity if you:
- Are considering retirement
- Want a fair price for your client bank
- Would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients
- Only want to deal with a business whose network parent is a FTSE company who underpins the buy-out
- The ability for a sole Independent Financial Advisor to absorb your client bank and continuing to offer exceptional client servicing
- Opportunity to be fully involved with the transition process and handing over clients to someone with who as well as having experience of tax and trust is friendly, approachable and puts clients first
- Our client is an appointed representative and holds the additional position of being an Area Director as mentor / supervisor for other IFAs within her team of an award-winning Network that offers an exclusive network for high calibre IFAs. They have currently grown a strong national footprint with over 150 IFAs as Appointed Representatives across the whole of the UK. The IFA company is owned by a major plc and a leading fund manager for security and growth prospects.
- Whilst having a preference of outsourcing investment management via a panel of DFMs for either bespoke or model portfolios the firm remains independent with open architecture which will enable clients to move across on existing investment mandates without any immediate need for disinvestment
- Will only consider an asset purchase
- Preferably a manageable client bank of up to £10m of funds under management
Cornwall and Devon
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.