Are you a Financial Adviser with high net worth clients (minimum £250k client holdings) based around the Guildford area looking to retire and want your clients to be serviced by an experienced local IFA who is passionate about developing and maintaining a trusting long term relationship with his clients?
With a career history spanning 27 years and establishing his own independent financial advice business in 2013 our client brings a wealth of knowledge in advising affluent and high net worth personal clients covering areas such as investments, pension planning, protection and inheritance tax planning. Having built up an enviable client bank with £75m of funds under management, our client is segmenting his client bank by selling his lower value clients to make room for other affluent an high net worth clients.
Our client has a personable style where all review meetings are held face-to-face in clients homes or offices with a client centric ethos – enjoying doing the right thing for his clients, with modest adviser annual charges of 0.5%.
Options – Buy-out (sell and go)
With the support of a Paraplanner he has capacity to absorb another 40 to 60 HNW clients to provide you with reassurance that your clients will continue to receive high quality independent financial advice after your retirement.
- Competitive multiples paid – typically, 3.5 times recurring income
This is an ideal opportunity if you:
- Are considering retirement or looking to segment a part of your client bank
- Want a fair price for your client bank
- Would like an experienced financial adviser who is client centric offering a structured handover that is sensitive to your clients
- Only want to deal with a business whose net worth in their filed accounts at Companies House has built up to over £800,000 with substantial cash balances
- The ability for an Independent Financial Adviser to absorb additional clients by taking your 40 – 60 households and continuing to offer exceptional client servicing
- Opportunity to be fully involved with the transition process and handing over clients
- Independent with open architecture which will enable clients to move across on existing investment mandates without any immediate need for disinvestment
- Completed previous acquisition with opportunity to speak with previous seller for a testimonial of client retention
- Within 50 miles of the Guildford area
- Client households should have minimum FuM of £250k or above
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.