Are you a Financial Advisor based in SE London, Kent, Sussex or Essex looking to retire and sell to a full-service wealth management practice led by a Chartered Financial Planner?
Sell and retire – acquisition option
This option would suit Financial Advisors considering retirement with £15m – £60m of Funds under Management.
Acquisition Deal Value
Competitive multiple of recurring income of between 3 and 4 times with a payment structure typically over 2 years.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based in South East London, Kent, Sussex or South Essex where you:
- Are considering retirement and want your clients to be looked after by local Financial Advisers
- Want the acquirer to have open architecture, where client’s investments can remain on existing mandates and charging structures, with no plans for immediate changes unless where the firm can add clear value to the client
- Want to handover to a firm whose Principal has over 30 years’ experience in Financial services who holds Chartered qualifications for complex financial planning needs
- Require a financially robust firm with substantial cash balances to stand behind the payment structure
This firm was established 9 years ago and is led by a Chartered Financial Planner and Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Insurers (CII). Across the firm, they have highly-qualified advisers in specialist areas including pensions, investments, protection, mortgages, alternative investments and a wealth of experience in the sophisticated investment arena. The team has grown to 14 staff, including Advisers, Paraplanners, Administrators, Marketing / Business Development and Client-Care team. Because they work as a cohesive team, clients benefit from their collective experience and knowledge.
With access to open architecture the firm can retain clients on existing investment mandates and charging structures.
Ongoing charges is generally 0.5% although for smaller client investors this will be 1% (minimum £1,000). There would be no intention to make any immediate changes to adviser charges and they do not levy switch fees.
The firm take pride in their high standards of client service and in their care, which has resulted in high client retention rates and a rating of 4.9 out of 5 on Vouchedfor across c70 reviews.
The firm has successfully acquired an IFA business and has cash reserves to fund other suitable acquisition(s).
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Will consider acquisitions with funds under management of up to c£60m or a combination of acquisitions to achieve this
Financial Advisor Client Acquisition Benefits
- Open architecture
- Principal is Chartered and a Fellow of CII
- Well capitalised business from retained profits
- Team of Advisers available to provide ongoing servicing of acquired clients
- Business established 13 years ago
- SE London
- NW Kent
- Rest of Kent,
- West Sussex and East Sussex
- South Essex
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.