Are you a current Financial Adviser weighing up your exit strategies and would like an established advisory firm, with local Advisers to provide you with a competitive capital event for your client bank?
Our client is a well-established UK Wealth Management business that has grown to a large team of advisers spread across the UK, including Scotland and Northern Ireland, since forming in 2006. With a national footprint they can provide advice via local Financial Advisers. Because of utilising economies of scale this means that preferential terms may be passed on to Advisers and clients. As part of their client promise, they are committed to high ethical standards and will always put the clients’ interests first.
Options – Buy-out (sell and go)
They are keen to acquire client banks of individuals or small IFA businesses looking to exit Financial Services, with minimum £5m of Funds under Management. This firm also consider alternative exit strategies including partial sale and deferred sale.
Anywhere across England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland (they have local Advisers across the UK)
- Bespoke deal can be negotiated
- Starting point of 3 times recurring income (typically achieves 3.5x)
- Paid over 24 month period
This is an ideal opportunity if you:
- Are considering retirement / semi-retirement
- Want a fair price for your client bank
- Would like a local Financial Adviser to take over servicing of your clients
- Would like the option to stay on, to provide a simple handover that is sensitive to your clients
- Wealth Management firm with a mortgage division to cater for all of your clients’ needs
- Offices based across the UK available for Advisers’ use
- Have established strong operational strength to meet the challenges today and in the future
- Operating with no debt and financial robustness
You must be a Financial Adviser, with minimum £5m of Funds under Management
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to further discuss this opportunity, or email us at [email protected] with your interest and details to receive a call from one of our Senior team.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.