Are you a Financial Advisor based in South Wales (Newport to Swansea to Merthyr Tydfil) area looking to retire and want your clients to be serviced by an experienced local IFA who is passionate about growing his client bank to maintain a trusting long term relationship with your clients?
With a career history spanning over 30 years servicing the needs of high net worth individuals he established his own independent financial advice business in 2018. Bringing a wealth of knowledge in advising affluent and high net worth personal clients covering areas such as investments, pension planning, protection and inheritance tax planning. An advocate of cashflow modelling.
With open architecture he can offer a full independent offering. Fee charging is between 0.75% and 1%.
Buy-out (sell and go)
With back office support he has capacity to absorb an entire client bank to provide you with reassurance that your clients will continue to receive high quality independent financial advice after your retirement. You would be expected to provide a handover of clients where you would double head client meetings to introduce the new acquirer.
Buy-out (sell and stay)
As there is a plan for the Acquirer’s son to take over the business in a few years’ time, there would be opportunity for you to stay post sale for up to 2 years or longer.
Competitive multiples paid – typically, 3.5 times recurring income
This is an ideal opportunity if you:
- Are considering retirement or semi-retirement and wanting to create a capital event
- Will consider asset or share purchases
- Want a fair price for your client bank
- Would like an experienced financial adviser with gravitas of being able to build strong relationships with clients from all walks of life
- Has a succession plan in place
- Ability to fund the acquisition
- The ability for an Independent Financial Adviser to absorb additional clients by taking your entire client bank and continuing to offer exceptional client servicing
- Opportunity to be fully involved with the transition process and handing over clients or stay on post sale, if required
- Independent with open architecture which will enable clients to move across on existing investment mandates without any immediate need for disinvestment and unlikely to change ongoing adviser fee charging within the first 18 – 24 month
- Local adviser who has always lived in South Wales
- Clients are based in South Wales
- Clean compliance track record
South Wales (Newport to Swansea to Merthyr Tydfil)
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.