Are you a Financial Advisor based in Devon, Cornwall or Somerset looking to retire or exit from the Financial Services industry?
This directly authorised IFA business was established in 2007; with its head office in Plymouth and a team of 11 IFAs (3 of which are Chartered plus others working towards) and 1 Mortgage Advisor, the firm specialise in helping individuals and businesses to achieve their financial goals. Their approach is straight forward jargon-free, holistic advice for clients across the South West, predominantly affluent and High Net Worth clientele. Utilising multiple channels: face to face, on the telephone and online Digital Services to provide clients with real choice. Using state of the art IT software to demonstrate Defaqto Star Crown ratings on client investments holdings and which funds would improve these ratings, subject to attitude to risk profiling.
IFA Exit Options
‘Sell and Go’
This option would suit Financial Advisors who are ready to exit, whilst being available in an ‘Ambassadorial’ capacity to achieve a smooth handover of clients as well as being on hand during the buyout period, if necessary, to enhance client retention.
This option would suit Financial Advisors that are not quite ready to retire but want a commitment to a deferred purchase in 2 to 3 years’ time with an agreed multiple of recurring income, whilst joining as an appointed representative to transition the brand changes prior to the sale going ahead.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based anywhere in Devon, Cornwall or Somerset
- You are considering retirement or exiting financial services
- You want a fair price for your client bank / business of 3 to 3.5 times recurring income
- You would like your clients to receive an ongoing service from a long-established well-respected IFA firm
- Open architecture where the intention would be to make no immediate changes to existing investment mandates, unless in the client’s best interest
- 3 to 3.5 times ongoing fee income
- Typically, 50% upfront, followed by 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
- Business established 13 years ago
- Operating from well-appointed office premises
- Clients serviced by a stable and loyal team of existing IFAs and Chartered Planners, offering a client-centric highly professional team
- Open architecture meaning that clients will not be needlessly disinvested
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Asset purchase only
- Clean compliance and complaint history
- Share similar ethics and core values
- Clients should ideally be based in the South West
Devon, Cornwall or Somerset
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.