Are you a Financial Advisor based in Kent and looking to retire? This existing, highly successful Financial Services firm are wanting to grow their wealth business through acquisitions.
Sell and stay as a Financial Advisor – acquisition option
This IFA Acquisition option is ideal for Financial Advisor seeking a capital event and remain a Financial Advisor for 1 to 2 years. This period will allow you to successfully transition the clients into the new business and then undertake a handover period to the new Financial Advisor. Your skills and knowledge as a Financial Advisor would be utilised to provide expertise on how to grow the wealth division.
Small to medium sized IFA firm – acquisition option
This acquirer would also be interested in acquiring a small / medium sized IFA firm. This is because, it could create their core wealth business and be utilised to grow by recruiting multiple Financial Advisors. They have a high level of quality leads created by their estate agency Valuers and Negotiators, which could be used well in tandem with the acquired clients. It is likely your investment model and existing ongoing charging structure would be retained.
Acquisition Deal Value
- Offering a likely deal of 3.5 to 4 times recurring income with typical payment across 2 years (50% upfront, followed by 2 deferred payments of 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
- Will consider share purchase or asset purchase
- Our client is seeking a clean, ‘vanilla’ advice business, where no advice has been given on DB Pension Transfers, EIS, VCTs, UCIS
- Your IFA business or client bank should ideally be based in Kent
- You should be prepared to stay on post sale for up to 1 year minimum
- Will consider smaller firms with only £100k recurring income to larger firms with consideration value of circa £2m
This is an ideal opportunity for Financial Advisors who:
- Are seeking a retirement option and would like to pass on years of expertise to help the business grow further
- Own a small / medium sized IFA firm and would like your business to create the wealth division in connection with a major professional introducer in Kent
- Only want to deal with business that has substantial financial means and profitable to underpin the buy-out
This Wealth Management firm is backed by a leading Estate Agency group company, which was established in 1999 has developed a strong footprint across Kent with 14 local offices. In total, the group employees 200 staff and has a 7-figure net worth.
They have already established their financial services team with a strong mortgage division employing 16 staff and maximising their quality estate agency connection.
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.