Are you a sole trader IFA, small partnership or larger firm and looking to be acquired by a leading independent Wealth Management group with regional offices across the South of England?
The Company – Our client is one of the South’s leading group of Independent Wealth Management Advisers & Investment Managers. Their journey began over 15 years ago and have continued to grow and the Group currently has more than £3bn of assets under Influence. They have developed a number of regional offices across the South of England, with an excellent team of IFAs, fully supported by Paraplanners and Compliance Managers; led by a highly experienced Management team.
Options – Immediate exit or 2-year transition period
They have acquired over 50 IFA firms (mostly sole trader IFAs and small partnerships) in the southern half of the UK. The firm has financial strength through a listing on the stock exchange. They will consider firms of all sizes from sole trader IFAs to larger firms and are receptive to keeping your existing offices, if appropriate, with support teams in situ. Competitive multiples of recurring income paid and bespoke buy-out options.
- Typically 3x – 3.75x recurring income
- For larger IFA firms, they will consider a EBITDA calculation
- For firms with an established office and support team, they would consider keeping this in place
This is an ideal opportunity if you:
- Are considering retirement / semi-retirement
- Want a fair price for your client bank
- Would like a structured, simple handover to experienced, employed IFA’s that is sensitive to your clients
- Only want to deal with a financially sound and highly reputable Financial Advisory firm with experience of ensuring a seamless transition
- The company employ experienced Independent Financial Advisers to take over the servicing of your clients and are able to undertake a handover period to ensure a smooth transition
- The Independent Financial Advisers responsible for looking after the care of your clients, are strengthened by receiving full paraplanning and administration support.
- Through their regional offices and using latest technology, they accommodate the differing needs of individual and business clients by offering face-to-face financial planning and wealth management as well as in-house Discretionary Investment Management
South of England
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to further discuss this opportunity, or email us at [email protected] with your interest and details to receive a call from one of our Senior team.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.