Are you a Financial Advisor looking to retire and want your clients to be serviced by a reputable Chartered Wealth Advisor whose office is based in Lombard Street and lives in North London, and someone who has a genuine care for client value and strong long-term relationships who is building his client bank through acquisition of small retiring IFA client banks?
Sell and retire – acquisition option
This option would suit Financial Advisors with up to £10m of Funds under Management considering retirement and would like to sell to someone who will take over the client relationship rather than sell to a larger acquirer. Opportunity for you to stay on in an ambassador / introducer capacity.
Acquisition Deal Value
Offering 3 to 4 times recurring income for the right client bank with a payment structure over 2 years.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based in London or North London, Hertfordshire or Essex; and:
- Are considering retirement and want your clients to be looked after by a sole Chartered Wealth Planner
- Want to be involved in a structured, simple handover of client servicing
- Only want to deal with a Wealth Advisor whose typical client is a private client to whom they add substantial value through tax planning and investment management.
Our client started off his career in bancassurance with experiences at Barclays and HSBC. Having studied for an MBA in New York he moved to Geneva to provide independent financial planning to international professionals living and working in Switzerland. Returning to the UK he joined Coutts for a short period to provide financial planning and wealth management to HNW and UHNW individuals and families. In 2017 he established his own business by acquiring a small client bank and with the support of an appointed Paraplanner. He is now ready to accelerate his growth through the acquisition of a further small client bank.
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Ideally, your client bank should be up to £10m of Funds under Management, so that your clients can easily be absorbed and provided with excellent ongoing service levels
- Looking to acquire an entire client bank rather than a segmented lower tier of clients
Financial Advisor Client Acquisition Benefits
- Wealth advice company focusing on high net worth private clients
- Pension Planning
- Tax Planning
- Business Pension Planning (Auto enrolment, Group pensions / EPPs
- Investment Planning (ISAs / Bonds / Onshore / Offshore)
- Inheritance Tax, Estate and Succession Planning
- Office located in Lombard Street, London
City of London or North London, Hertfordshire and Essex
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.