Are you a Financial Advisor based within the city of London with a small number of HNW or UHNW clients looking to retire and want your clients to be serviced by a directly authorised city based IFA?
Sell and retire
This option would suit Financial Advisors considering retirement and would like to sell to an Adviser with the gravitas of advising larger/more sophisticated HNW clients
Would consider a long earn out over 5 years or deferred purchase over 2 years with upfront payment followed by payments at the end of year 1 and 2.
Acquisition Deal Value
Will pay up to 4 times recurring income.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based in London or South East who:
- Only have a small number of HNW clients
- Ideal portfolio size is up to £40m (would consider acquiring clients from a segmentation exercise)
- Want a directly authorised firm with open architecture
The business was established 5 years ago and consist of <40 clients with combined funds under management of £50m. Thus average client holdings of c£1.3m. Being directly authorised the firm has open architecture and helps clients with creating bespoke portfolios or utilising DFM’s model portfolio service. The firm have prestigious offices in the city of London. The business owner was previously involved in fund management as a Private Banker and Investment Adviser of a leading Fund Manager. Highlights over the last 5 years include:
- 2017 – 100% client retention from previous firm
- 2019 – Most Innovative Portfolio Management Firm, London
- 2020 – Finalist for Personal Finance Society Awards Investment Specialist of the Year Award
- 2020 – Aggregated return for 2020 was 18.3% which was c14% above benchmark
- 2016 to 2021 – Consistent outperformance against peers. His moderate risk portfolios have returned 60.0% whilst his peers (ARC Balanced Asset Index) have returned only 25.3% over the same period (30/09/16 to 30/06/2021).
Given our client’s HNW background and his existing client bank, he is well positioned to service larger/more sophisticated clients. His proven track record of fund performance will hopefully differentiate him from the competition.
Ongoing adviser fee structure is 0.65% up to £500k and this reduces to 0.5% for clients with above £500k.
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- HNW client banks considered with individual holdings of £400k+
- Seeking a client bank up to £40m
Financial Advisor Client Acquisition Benefits
- Directly authorised, independent advice with open architecture
- Prestigious office in the City of London
- Experienced adviser of sophisticated HNW clients with previous experience as a Private Banker and Investment Adviser of a leading Fund Manager
London or South East
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.