Are you a Financial Advisor based in North Yorkshire / North East looking to retire and want your clients to be serviced by an experienced and knowledgeable leader in Financial Services who has returned to advising and is seeking to grow his own sole Adviser IFA firm in North Yorkshire and 50 mile surrounding area of Harrogate.
The Acquiring Company
Experienced Managing Director of a national IFA firm with a demonstrable track record and history of working at executive board level in the financial services industry established his own Independent Financial Advice business. Skilled in Distribution, Platforms, Pensions, Investment Strategies, Retirement Planning, Inheritance Tax Planning, and Regulatory Oversight with excellent people skills and gravitas of working with people at all levels would be an ideal successor for your ongoing client servicing.
‘Sell and Go’
This option would suit Financial Advisors who are ready to exit whilst being available in an ‘Ambassadorial’ capacity to achieve a smooth handover of clients as well as being on hand during the buyout period, if necessary, to enhance client retention. The Acquirer has capacity to absorb an entire client bank which means all clients will be well-looked after.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based within 50 miles radius of Harrogate
- You are considering retirement or exist from financial services
- Would like a structured handover that is sensitive to your clients
- You want a fair price for your client bank / business of typically 3.5 times recurring income
- You want someone who offers independent financial advice; not tied to any provider and can advise clients on products from across the whole market
- Only want to deal with someone that your clients would highly respect from an experienced background in financial services with the financial means to underpin the buy-out
- Competitive consideration of circa 3.5 times trail / ongoing fee income
- Typically, 50% upfront, followed by 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Ideally, your client bank should minimum average Funds under Management per household of £100k or higher
- Clean compliance and complaint history essential
- Independent specialist Financial Advisor focusing on affluent / high net worth clients.
- Adequate scope to absorb an entire client bank for servicing, thus preventing cherry picking the top clients and risk of losing lower value clients which could affect the net sale value
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.