Are you a Financial Advisor based in West Yorkshire, North West or North East regions looking to retire and want your clients to be serviced by two local Financial Advisers?
Sell and retire
This option would suit Financial Advisors considering retirement and would like to sell to father and son team of financial advisers who have capacity to share the ongoing servicing of your client bank.
Acquisition Deal Value
Will pay between 3.5 and 4 times recurring income.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based in Yorkshire, Lancashire / North West or North East who:
- Are considering retirement and want your clients to be looked after by a Financial Advisers that treat their clients as friends whilst providing professional complex advice on pensions, investments and inheritance tax planning
- Want the acquirer to have access to open architecture to retain client investments on exiting investment mandates, prior to potentially moving clients to a centralised investment proposition, where in their best interests to do so
- Want a firm with Adviser Fee Charging of 0.5%
The father of this duo has been advising for 30 years (IFA for 16 years of that). Son has been in financial services for 18 years and is highly qualified with advanced qualifications in J10, AF4, AF5, ER1 and CF8. Both have clients spread across Yorkshire, North East and North West. Both are looking to expand their client banks. Father was previously in a partnership and sold some clients and son left a senior employed adviser position a couple of years ago. Therefore, an ideal size client bank for them would be up to c£20m funds under management to double their existing client banks. Personal funds in place to support acquisition consideration price.
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- All client banks considered up to £20m FuM
- Ideally, within 50 miles of Skipton (further afield considered as already have clients across Yorkshire, North West and North East)
- Ideally an asset purchase
Financial Advisor Client Acquisition Benefits
- Open architecture for a smooth transition of clients
- Combined financial services experience of 48 years
- Highly qualified advisers to provide all types of financial planning advice.
Skipton (ideally within 50 mile radius to include Yorkshire, North West and & North East areas
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.