Are you a current Financial Adviser looking to alleviate pressure by segmenting your clients and selling your lower tiers, which will help you to achieve semi-retirement or focus on growing your high value clients?
Our client is a well-established UK Wealth Management business that has grown to a large team of advisers spread across the UK, including Scotland and Northern Ireland, since forming in 2006. With a national footprint they can provide advice via local Financial Advisers. Because of utilising economies of scale this means that preferential terms may be passed on to Advisers and clients. As part of their client promise, they are committed to high ethical standards and will always put the clients’ interests first.
If you are looking to segment your clients through selling your lower value tiers; having too many clients to service or wish to take steps towards semi-retirement, a partial sale could be ideal for you. Our client would be able to acquire part of your client bank and allocate dedicated local Financial Advisers to take over their servicing, whilst you continue to advise your selected clients.
Anywhere across England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland (they have local Advisers across the UK)
- Bespoke deal can be negotiated
- Starting point of 3 times recurring income (typically achieves 3.5x)
- Paid over 24 month period (typically 50% up front)
This is an ideal opportunity if you:
- Are considering semi-retirement or looking to invest more time on your HNW clients
- Want a fair price for part of your client bank
- Would like a dedicated Financial Adviser to take over servicing of your clients
- Would like a capital event through releasing the bottom end of your portfolio at full market rates
- Wealth Management firm with a mortgage division to cater for all of your clients’ needs
- Offices based across the UK available for Advisers’ use
- Have established strong operational strength to meet the challenges today and in the future
- Operating with no debt and financial robustness
- Option to sell your remaining clients in due course, with full confidence of the acquisition process
You must be a Financial Adviser, with minimum £5m of Funds under Management
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to further discuss this opportunity, or email us at [email protected] with your interest and details to receive a call from one of our Senior team.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.