Are you a Financial Advisor based in the North West who is looking to retire and want your clients to be serviced by a well-respected privately owned 100% unbiased IFA firm who mixes traditional old-fashioned simplified advice with a strong moral code and ethics?
Sell and retire – acquisition option
This option would suit Financial Advisors considering retirement and would like to support the client handover with helping to transition the servicing.
Acquisition Deal Value
Would consider paying between 3 to 4 times recurring income for the right business / client bank with a payment structure over 2 years.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based in the North West who:
- Are considering retirement and want your clients to be looked after by a reputable SME independent financial advice firm
- Want to be involved in a structured, simple handover of client servicing
- Want clients to be purchased by a company with a proven track record, having acquired previous IFA businesses
- Would like clients to be serviced by an equal opportunities employer with a mixture of female and male advisers
- Only want to deal with Financial Advisors who underpin traditional old-fashioned personal service with the gravitas of being able to deal with high net worth clients
The company was established in 2006 and has grown to a thriving firm of 17 staff (7 Advisers and 10 support staff), that now manages c£240k of assets from its state-of-the-art offices in Lancashire. They are directly authorised with open architecture which means existing investment mandates can remain undisturbed without being required to disinvest and funds moved to a centralised investment proposition – their philosophy is that they remain 100% unbiased and tailor solutions to clients’ unique goals. They are advocates of model portfolios and outsourcing investment management as the firm are firm believers that IFAs should not be stock pickers and want to ensure clients’ underlying funds are actively managed. They have a strong moral code and ethics, that always attempts to do the right thing by both its clients and its personnel. With transparent modest adviser charges and bespoke investment strategies which are completely individual to clients you are reassured that clients will find their ongoing servicing will be fair and reasonable to maximise retention.
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- The majority of your client households should live in Lancashire, Merseyside or Greater Manchester
- Ideal size of client bank should have Funds under Management of £10m to £20m
Financial Advisor Client Acquisition Benefits
- Directly authorised, independent specialist financial advice company
- Head Office located in Lancashire
- Fair deal for the seller and ongoing client adviser fee proposition
Lancashire, Merseyside or Greater Manchester
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.