Are you a Financial Advisor based along the South Coast / South Downs looking to retire or exit from the Financial Services industry?
The Acquiring Company
Over 20 years anniversary of establishment, this firm of Independent Financial Advisors is a friendly yet highly professional team. The team consist of 10 IFAs and 11 support staff. The company pride themselves on the fact that they are built almost solely on personal recommendations and professional introductions. They focus on providing their clients first class service through their team of experienced Independent Financial Advisors and dedicated back office support structure. The directly authorised business with open architecture is well placed to continue growing by the acquisition of retiring IFA client banks across their patch along the South Coast and South Downs.
Available Acquisition Options
‘Sell and Go’
This option would suit Financial Advisors who are ready to exit whilst being available in an ‘Ambassadorial’ capacity to achieve a smooth handover of clients as well as being on hand during the buyout period, if necessary, to enhance client retention.
‘Sell and Stay’ post sale up to 2 years
Financial Advisors who are not ready to stop advising immediately and want to be fully involved with the transition would suit this option. Thus, those that want a capital event now, but happy to stay on as an authorised Adviser under the new Acquirer post sale to embed the transition through ongoing servicing and subsequently introduce your clients to the new adviser who will assume responsibility for future relationship.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based in the South Coast area
- You are considering retirement / semi-retirement
- You want a fair price for your client bank / business of 3 to 4 times recurring income
- You would like options of sell and go, or sell and stay post sale
- You would like your clients to receive an ongoing service from a local well-respected IFA firm
- Open architecture where the intention would be to make no immediate changes to existing investment mandates, unless in the client’s best interest
- 3 to 4 times trail / ongoing fee income
- Typically, 50% upfront, followed by 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Ideally, free or minimal higher risk investment areas
- Clean compliance and complaint history
- Share similar ethics and core values
- Size of client bank not important as ability to fund most purchases
- Business established over 20 years ago
- Operating from well-appointed quayside office premises
- Clients serviced by a team of existing IFA’s and dedicated support team offering a client-centric highly professional team
- Strong financials with 7 figure net worth and cash at bank o provide reassurance over their ability to finance acquisitions
- Open architecture meaning that clients will not be needlessly disinvested
South Coast and South Downs – Post Codes: PO, SO, BH, SP, GU, RG & SL
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.