Are you a Financial Adviser looking to retire or exit from the Financial Services industry?
The Company – Our client company is a leading IFA and Discretionary Wealth Management firm, established in 1990 and is a public quoted company. They have circa 160 IFA’s fully supported by over 250 support staff in its centrally based administration / paraplanning team. They are looking to further expand their team of IFA’s across the UK. All acquisitions are funded from retained profits and / or issued share capital. This company is cash rich with no debt, meaning that they have a robust financial standing . They have an excellent record with over 50 acquisitions under their belt and average deferred payout is c95% of the original consideration value, which means your clients are likely to be well looked after and generally only leave if they die!
Option – Immediate Buy-out
This is ideal if:
- You are considering retirement / semi-retirement
- You want a fair price for your client bank
- You would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients
- You only want to deal with a financially sound and highly reputable Independent Financial Advisory firm
- You want your clients to be looked after by local IFA’s from their adviser team with a national footprint
Negotiable – Generally 3x (or better) of trail / ongoing fee income
For larger practices will provide an EBITDA based consideration value
- Their professional support team will help deal with the increasing demands and challenges facing IFAs, such as paraplanning, report writing, client investment reviews and training.
- This firm combine traditional independent financial adviser services with Discretionary Portfolio Management and Stockbroking, so that they can capitalise on investment opportunities and provide their clients with a complete range of investments and wealth management services.
- This buyout option is available for retiring IFA’s looking to leave their clients in the best possible hands and be provided with a fair price for your client bank.
You must be a Financial Adviser, with an established client bank with ongoing trail of minimum £20,000 (no maximum)
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to further discuss this opportunity, or email us at [email protected] with your interest and details to receive a call from one of our Senior team.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.