Are you a Financial Adviser looking to retire and want your clients to be serviced by a specialist HNW advising IFA firm?
The Company – Our client company are an award-winning business that offers an exclusive network for high calibre IFA’s and have currently grown a strong national footprint with over 100 IFA’s as Appointed Representatives across the whole of the UK. The company have the backing of a major Plc. company which is a leading fund manager for security and growth prospects.
Options – Buy-out (sell and go)
Due to their network team of highly skilled Financial Planners across the UK, they are able to select the most appropriate Independent Financial Adviser local to yourself, to closely work together to hand over your clients. This will enable you to be reassured that your clients continue to receive high quality service whilst you retire.
- 3.55x recurring income paid over 3-year period
- With 100% of recurring income paid upfront on contract date
This is an ideal opportunity if you:
- Are considering retirement / semi-retirement
- Want a fair price for your client bank
- Would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients
- Only want to deal with business that underpins the buy-out that is profitable and free from any debt
- Directly authorised, independent specialist financial advice company focusing on high net worth private clients.
- Access to office in London, Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Chichester, Edinburgh, Exeter, Falmouth, Jersey, Kendal, Launceston, Liverpool and Winchester.
You must be a Financial Adviser, with an established client bank with ongoing trail of minimum £50,000 (no maximum)
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to further discuss this opportunity, or email us at [email protected] with your interest and details to receive a call from one of our Senior team.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.