Are you a Financial Adviser or firm based in London or South East (south of the River Thames) looking to retire or exit from the Financial Services industry?
This family run Chartered IFA with offices in London’s Financial District and Borough of Bromley is seeking to acquire a couple of firms with circa £20m (or higher) of Funds under Management each.
‘Sell and Stay’ post sale up to 2 years – acquisition option
This option would suit Financial Advisors who are wanting a capital event now, but happy to stay on as an authorised Financial Advisor post sale to embed the transition through ongoing servicing and subsequently introduce your clients to the new adviser who will assume responsibility for future relationship.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based anywhere in Greater London and would consider IFAs based from Southend on Sea down to Brighton / South Coast
- You are considering retirement / semi-retirement
- You want a fair price for your client bank of 3.5 times recurring income
- You would like to stay on post sale and receive a salary plus bonus whilst you embed your clients and protect your deferred payments during the 2-year buyout period
- You would like your clients to receive an ongoing service from a local Chartered IFA firm based with swish offices in London as well as operational head office in the Borough of Bromley
- Directly authorised firm with open architecture where the intention would be to make no immediate changes to existing investment mandates, unless in the client’s best interest and would leave ongoing charges structure in place during the deferred buyout period
- You only want to deal with a company that can evidence cash at bank to cover the upfront payments
- Will consider share purchases as well as asset purchases
- 3.5 times trail / ongoing fee income
- 50% upfront, followed by 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Ideally, your client bank should be up to £20m of FuM (will consider lower or higher)
- Clean compliance and complaint history
- Full independent advice with open architecture and willing to retain existing investment mandates
- Unlikely to make changes to existing fee charges during the deferred buyout period whilst the acquiring firm builds client trust
- Operating from well-appointed city centre office premises as well as operational head office in the Borough of Bromley
- Team of 4 Advisers, plus support team, including trainees undertaking Level 4 DipFA qualifications conducting paraplanning / administration: pre-sale research, suitability letter writing, and processing applications.
City and Greater London plus Southend on Sea down to Brighton / South Coast
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.