Are you a Financial Adviser with 40 – 60 clients based around Guildford looking to retire and want your clients to be serviced by a local Chartered Independent Financial Adviser?
With a career history spanning 32 years at NatWest with the last 16 years as a Private Investment Manager / Financial Adviser before establishing his own business our client brings a wealth of knowledge in advising affluent and high net worth personal clients covering areas such as investments, pension planning, protection and inheritance tax planning. Holding Level 6 Chartered qualification means that our client has an excellent understanding of complex tax, trust and pension knowledge in servicing high net worth clients.
Buy out (sell and go)
With capacity to absorb another 40 to 60 clients this will enable you to be reassured that your clients will continue to receive high quality independent financial advice after your retirement.
IFA Acquisition Value
- 3.55x recurring income paid over 3-year period
- With 100% of recurring income paid upfront on contract date
This is an ideal opportunity if you:
- Are considering retirement
- Want a fair price for your client bank
- Would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients
- Only want to deal with a business whose network parent is a FTSE company who underpins the buy-out
- The ability for a sole Chartered IFA to absorb additional clients by taking your 40 – 60 households and continuing to offer exceptional client servicing
- Opportunity to be fully involved with the transition process and handing over clients to someone with who as well as holding Chartered qualification is friendly, approachable and puts clients first.
- Our client is an appointed representative of an award-winning Network that offers an exclusive network for high calibre IFAs and have currently grown a strong national footprint with over 150 IFAs as Appointed Representatives across the whole of the UK. The IFA company is owned by a major plc and a leading fund manager for security and growth prospects.
- Whilst having a preference of outsourcing investment management via a panel of DFMs for either bespoke or model portfolios the firm remains independent with open architecture which will enable clients to move across on existing investment mandates without any immediate need for disinvestment
You should be a Financial Adviser, with an established client bank of up to 40 – 60 households within the Guildford area with typically £10m of funds under management
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.