Are you based in the North West and looking to retire or exit from Financial Services and want to sell your client bank to a rising IFA firm with strong financials? Do you have a minimum of £10m FuM?
Our client company is a small sole trader practice with over 30 years’ experience in financial services. With offices in Manchester, he has capacity to grow his client bank by a further £10m FuM.
He has a good awareness of acquisitions, having previously worked in a firm where acquisitions were regularly completed. With robust funding in place, the firm has strong financials to support their growth plans through acquisitions.
Whist our client is a partner of a large restricted wealth manager, deals are not contingent on moving clients to inhouse solutions. The business is offering open architecture, enabling clients to stay invested on their existing investment mandates. They will retain existing charging structures and continue to offer face to face advice as and when suitable for client’s needs.
Option – Sell and Go
This is ideal if:
- You are considering retirement
- You want a fair and highly competitive price for your client bank
- You would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients
- You only want to deal with a financially sound and experience adviser
Generally a multiple of 3.5x to 4x of ongoing fee income.
Typical deal structure of 50% upfront on completion, 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
- Open architecture to leave clients on existing mandates whilst new relationships are built with advisers
- Deals are non-contingent to moving clients to in-house DFM / centralised investment proposition
- Honour existing charging structures during the deferred buyout period
- You must be a Financial Adviser with up to £10m of FuM
- Clean compliance record with no / few upheld complaints
- Asset only purchase
- Will not consider DBTs
Preston, Greater Manchester and Cheshire
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.