Are you a Financial Advisor or partnership based within 40 miles of Manchester looking to retire and want your clients to be serviced by a local IFA firm with existing £200m FuM?
Sell and retire – acquisition option
This option would suit Financial Advisors with £100k to £200k of recurring income considering retirement and would like to support the client handover and help in transitioning clients to new advisers for ongoing servicing.
Acquisition Deal Value
Would consider paying 3 to 4 times recurring income for the right business / client bank with a payment structure, typically over 2 years.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based in Manchester, North West, South Yorks or West Yorks where you:
- Are considering retirement and want your clients to be looked after by an independent financial advice firm
- Want the acquirer to have open architecture, where client’s investments can remain on existing mandates and charging structures, with no plans for immediate changes unless where the firm can add clear value to the client
- Want to handover to a firm with over 19 years’ experience looking after over £200m of Funds under Management
- Clients from all backgrounds with a wide range of ages, from a variety of professions and differing levels of investment experience; many client relationships extend beyond a single generation of a family
- Offering 3 service levels which is entirely personalised to each client with remote, 1 F2F or 2 F2F reviews per annum where they add significant value for anyone
The firm was established in 2002 and has grown organically and through acquisitions.
Whilst the bulk of their assets under management are on open architecture the firm established discretionary fund management in 2019. With two experienced fund managers managing a range of model portfolios, each to a different level of investment risk which are low cost, efficient and actively managed, they aim to achieve the best risk-managed returns through their strategic and tactical asset allocation decisions and fund selection. Additionally, the firm will be offering bespoke DFM to high-net-worth clients.
The firm currently have 5 IFAs plus support team to provide clients with an independent financial planning service.
They have always taken pride in their high standards of client service and in their care, which has resulted in high client retention rates.
The firm are funded to grow by two acquisitions each year.
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Would consider two firms with Recurring income of £100k to £200k each or potentially one firm up to £400k
- Ideally, the client bank should be based within 40 miles of South Manchester.
- Preferably an asset purchase, however would consider share purchase for the right business
Financial Advisor Client Acquisition Benefits
- Directly authorised, independent with open architecture
- Offers in-house DFM
- Head Office located in South Manchester
- Business established 19 years ago with sound financials and excellent track record
- Already completed previous acquisitions, with appetite to acquire further firms
40 mile radius of South Manchester, to include North West, West Yorkshire or South Yorkshire
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.