Are you a Financial Advisor considering retirement and want your clients to be serviced by a well-established IFA with over 65 successfully completed acquisitions when you retire?
Retirement option 1 – Sell and retire
Are you seeking an immediate retirement and are ready to hang up your boots now? This IFA firm offers the opportunity to purchase your client bank and hand over the servicing to one of their local, employed Financial Advisors. Due to open architecture, your clients would have a smooth transition with no immediate changes required.
Retirement option 2 – Sell and stay as a Financial Advisor
If you are looking to receive a capital event for your client bank and stay on as a Financial Advisor, this option is available to you. As part of the acquisition process, you would become a registered individual of their financial advisory business. As a Financial Advisor within this firm, you will benefit from full back-office support including Paraplanners and the ability to use their regional offices.
Acquisition Deal Value
Offering highly competitive acquisition deals for Financial Advisors with up to 4 times recurring income paid over a 2-year period. Both share purchase and asset purchase would be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This leading financial planning and discretionary wealth management firm was established nearly 20 years ago and is a directly authorised firm that has regional offices throughout the South of England. They have developed £4bn of assets under influence and over 170 Financial Advisors in their team.
They have strong financials with a £6.1m adjusted EBITDA over £4bn of Assets under Influence (AuI) and around £33m revenue so are well suited to carry out their ambitious growth strategy.
This firm has a solid track record of over 65 acquisitions since its formation! This will make the acquisitions process so much easier as you will be dealing with a firm who have vast experience in acquisitions. They have a very strong investment case as a highly cash generative business and have a fantastic recurring revenue. They are continuously capitalising on opportunities for market consolidation and from regulatory change and have a proven model of completing and merging acquisitions. This firm also benefits from an established platform well-positioned for future growth and also a highly experienced Board and senior management team.
Their local Financial Advisors are supported by a large support team including Diploma qualified Paraplanners from both their Head Office and regional offices. Whereby regional hubs have been acquired, they have retained existing support team members.
This independent financial advice firm has open architecture for seamless client transitions. In addition, they have their own in-house DFM for bespoke and model portfolios which makes up their centralised investment proposition
This is ideal for Financial Advisors who:
- Are considering immediate retirement or want to retire within the coming years
- Would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients through a tried and tested process having acquired over 65 IFA client banks and businesses
- Would like clients to benefit from professional investment management support from their centralised investment managers
- Only want to deal with a business that underpins the buy-out that is profitable with strong financials to provide peace of mind for deferred payments
- You and your clients will be in safe hands as this firm has excellent financials and a stellar track record in acquisitions
- Your choice of exit option whether that be sell and stay or sell and retire
- Simple and seamless handover of clients
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Open to Financial Advisors with client banks of all sizes across the South of England
- Would also consider medium-sized IFA firms across the North of England to create new regional offices
- South of England – all sizes
- North of England – predominantly FuM of £100m and more to create new hubs
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.