Are you a Financial Advisor based near Royal Tunbridge Wells looking to retire and sell your client bank to a long established financial advisory business?
With a career history spanning over 35 years in financial services and setting up his own a financial advisory business over 30 years ago serving Business Owners and Private Clients, across West Sussex and City professionals. They are one of the leading businesses within a network of c3,000 Advisers and can provide restricted or whole of market advice. In-house experts within their team include a qualified Lawyer and Accountant to enable clients to achieve their financial planning objectives whilst still maintaining their lifestyle. Their clients are drawn from some of the oldest families in England as well as several of the country’s leading QCs and Judiciary. The medical and legal professions also feature prominently in their client list. Their discreet approach has gained the firm a number of loyal clients from the Sunday Times Rich List. Many of the clients have been with the firm for more than 30 years. However, all clients are made to feel special whatever their wealth.
Buy-out (sell and go)
With a team of Financial Advisers and back office support staff, the firm has capacity to absorb clients from a retiring Financial Advisor to provide you with reassurance that your clients will continue to receive high quality financial advice after your retirement. You would be expected to provide a handover of clients where you would double head client meetings to introduce the new acquirer.
Sell and Stay’ post sale up to 2 years – acquisition option
Financial Advisors who are not ready to stop advising immediately and want to be fully involved with the transition would suit this option. Thus, those that want a capital event now, but happy to stay on as an authorised Financial Advisor under the new Acquirer post sale to embed the transition through ongoing servicing and subsequently introduce your clients to the new Adviser who will assume responsibility for future relationship.
This option would suit Financial Advisors that are not quite ready to retire but want a commitment to a deferred purchase in 2 to 3 years’ time with an agreed multiple of recurring income, whilst joining as a registered individual to transition the brand changes prior to the sale going ahead.
Competitive multiples paid – typically 3 to 3.5 times recurring income
This is an ideal opportunity if you:
- Are considering retirement or semi-retirement and wanting to create a capital event
- Want a fair price for your client bank
- Would like an experienced Financial Advisor with gravitas of being able to build strong relationships with clients from all walks of life
- Ability to fund the acquisition from retained profits
- The ability for an experienced and well-qualified Financial Advice business with tax and trust expertise to continue offering exceptional ongoing client servicing
- Opportunity to be fully involved with the transition process and handing over clients or stay on post sale, if required
- With open architecture available to enable clients to move across on existing investment mandates without any immediate need for disinvestment and unlikely to change ongoing adviser fee charging within the first 18 – 24 months
- Local adviser with offices near Royal Tunbridge Wells and City of London and available for meetings in client’s homes or offices
Client Bank Criteria
- Asset purchase preferred
- Clients are based in West Sussex or City professionals
- Clean compliance track record
Royal Tunbridge Wells
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.