Is your turnover £0.5m or above and have the capacity / intent to grow? Then, continue reading!
Our client is one of UK’s largest firms of Chartered IFAs that is looking to partner with successful businesses. They offer a tax efficient acquisition strategy which allows you to sell and stay within the business; with no impact on your staff or clients.
You maintain ownership of client relationships and direction of your business; whilst benefiting from the FCA’s Gabriel report being completed for you!
This opportunity could suit the following business owners:
- Relatively younger principles who have reached their capacity to grow
- Where there are a number of business partners that have different timespans to their individual planned retirements
- Business owners who are not ready to retire yet and want to spend the next 2 to 5 years maximising the potential of the business; while retaining control to help achieve a premium value for the business when they crystallise value and release cash, while benefiting Entrepreneurs Tax Relief
Our client’s objective is to purchase a fully integrated, profitable business at a future date; however, they guarantee the formula today which means that:
- You have peace of mind that your formula is fixed
- The value of the company is future based
- You will benefit from an increased amount paid for your business linked to any improvement in profitability in the period leading up to the acquisition date
- Opportunity for the seller to push back the purchase date to ensure the optimum value is achieved
- No requirements to move clients’ investments or increase client charges to facilitate the sale of the business
- No major changes for clients, advisers or staff at time of acquisition