Are you a Financial Advisor based within 50 miles radius of Weybridge, Surrey looking to sell your client bank due to retirement or exit from Financial Services industry?
The Acquiring Company
An exciting new IFA firm with its Head Office near Leeds and satellite office in Weybridge, Surrey is seeking to acquire an existing IFA client bank within 50 mils radius of Weybridge / South East.
They have a strong background in Financial Services having sold their c50% financial interest in a Leeds based Financial Advice business, which had circa 40 staff to a national firm 12 years ago for a multi-million pound consideration, this new IFA business has been created. With the owner’s ongoing involvement of leading business development initiatives for major IFA firms over the last 12 years, he can bring knowledge and experience to this new venture. They have already acquired an IFA firm in the Leeds area (introduced by us) in 2021.
The firm already has a couple of Financial Advisors who have joined the business in Surrey with the intention of a practice buyout on their respective retirements. Therefore, the firm’s presence in Surrey means that they are keen to acquire other IFA client banks or businesses in the South East.
Their ideal location for an IFA acquisition would be within 50 miles of Weybridge.
Ideal Size of Acquisition
Ideal client bank size would be £10m to £20m of Funds under Management.
Acquisition Deal Value
Negotiable – offering highly competitive acquisition multiples of 3 to 4 times recurring income with an upfront payment followed by an earnout over circa 5 years.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors:
- Considering retirement and wanting to sell to a local IFA firm with Open Architecture and no set Centralised Investment Proposition
- Would like a structured handover that is sensitive to your clients
- Only want to deal with a local business that can offer ongoing servicing from local advisers
- Wanting to deal with highly successful industry experienced professionals who have an excellent track record of managing acquisitions
- The firm has no baggage with a clean slate and thus free of compliance or PI issues.
- A seamless transition which enables you to still be available in the background if they had any queries and to support the adviser – thus maximising retention of clients
- Confidence of being provided with contract guarantees over future payments
- Tried and tested experience of acquiring another IFA business
Weybridge / South East
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.